Monday, December 8, 2008

My Adorable Nephew





Back in September of 2007, our family was faced with one of the hardest things that we had ever gone through. My nephew was born with a heart defect that caused him to have open heart surgery the first few days of his life. I knew deep down that he would pull through, but it was definitely a hard time to get through. Now he is 15 months old and we cannot keep track of where he is. He is such a happy boy and has definitely added a lot of love to our family. These pictures where took in the field behind the house where my sister and I grew up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a little cutie! You and your sister look so much alike. You are both beautiful girls!

Andrea H.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks like so much fun! I bet he is all boy! Beautiful family..
Brandy L.

Thursday, January 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home